Meet our team
Janita Noora Kenttälä
Local Guide, Photographer & Wilderness Chef
Janita is the 7th generation that has been living here and making their livinghood in harsh conditions mainly with reindeer herding. She loves to make people happy and show the real life of Lapland. She also comes up with new ideas on how to make EANAN more efficient and eco friendly because nature is everything for her.
Victor Jové Pérez
Outdoor survival, Caretaker & Reindeer Torero
His family knew that he was crazy when he left everything to go to live to Lapland with Janita. She taught him everything to survive in the nature and now he is ready to show the Lappish life to people. He likes to bring humour and culture in his tours.
JaakKo & Sirkka Lisa Raunio
Jaakko is our professional musher and Sirkka Liisa is our Lappish chef that makes people happier with her recipes. Both makes a great team to make your husky adventures unforgetable. A southern couple transformed into lappish professional mushers.
If you give him a snack, he will be loyal to you forever.
First known reindeer herding reindeer.
Adoption of Ukko
- Ukko, our first reindeer lost his mother and we wanted to give him a prosperous life
Creation of EANAN
- For a long time, we wanted to have our own local experiences, so we decided to make unique adventures
Cooperation with Jaakko/Sirkka Liisa
- We were lucky and thankful that we could start working with so great people!
Creation of first adventures
- We got our firsts customers!
Season closes earlier
- Because of the pandemic we close our services but we focus on upgrade and learn for the next season
New Website/New Programs
- Borders are closed but not our limits to upgrade our goals