Take an Aurora back home
Delightful, appealing and dynamic. Created beyond expectation.
Here you will have the opportunity of taking a photo session of the Auroras.
Low guest ratio
Max Group size
· Memory SD Card
· Winter Overall & Boots
· Hot drinks & lappish delicacies
· Snowshoes if necessary*
· Guide & Storytelling
· Alcohol Beverages
Aurora Photography Expedition
Join us in this exiting adventure where you will be the protagonist with the Auroras and take them home!
Starting time: Depending of the month
We will drive to a remote place where we can see nature around us. Depend the weather and Aurora activity we will go to a specific location for a better luck.
Once we choose our favourite landscape we will get ready our snacks and hot drinks, a fireplace and the camera to get a perfect memory of our trip.
Note: We cannot promise Northern Lights because it is a natural phenomenon but we can have bigger chances to see them.
Remember: After the tour, you will get the memory card for yourself!
· Guiding in English, Spanish or Finnish
· Homemade snacks by the fire
· Winter overalls and Boots
· Memory Card (you can take it with you afterwards)
· Transport to the Aurora locations
· If we need, we will take snowshoes to walk few meters in the deep snow for a better view of the Auroras.
Choose participants and a date
4 Hours | Memory Card included
What to bring?
· Warm layers depending on the outside weather.
· Hand and feet warmers.
Contact us, if you cannot see the calendar to book your tour
Sit down in the car
Let’s get ready because we will spend the night searching for Northern Lights!
Depend the weather we will check lakes, swamps and different locations!
Is not only about seeing the Northern Lights, also the landscape that surrounds us.
Let’s discover Lapland together.
Time to settle and look up
Put all your clothes because we will walk into a nice spot where we can see Auroras and see the scenery!
We will take our cameras with us so we can start taking pictures!
Perfect to fill up your social media with stunning shots!
Time for snacks
After so much fun, it is time to warm up and listen many of our local stories.
We can speak how does it feel to see Auroras so often, what is important to see Auroras and their special features with the different colors and movement.
We will even make sure you take our popular lapland perfume called “Smoked hut” so you can bring it home.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
– Children under 10 years old.
· No extra person is able to join to our tour if it hasn’t reserve a seat.
Our car and locations are reserved only for our guests.
· Minimum capacity: This activity needs a minimum of 2 people to be able to take place, if you are a solo traveller, please contact us to add you with a group.
· Children: No children allowed under 10 years old.
· Clothing: Wear winter clothing even you have included extra winter overalls for the tour.
· Please, be there in time, we will not keep the whole group waiting for guests arriving late.