Watch the Auroras
from a different angle
Comfy, unique and stunning. Created beyond expectation.
Here we bring you a warm way to see Northern Lights in the wilderness.
· Private Panoramic Sled
· Hot drinks & lappish delicacies
· Assistance setting up your camera/phone
· Guide & Storytelling
· Winter Equipment
· Aurora pictures
· Alcohol Beverages
Aurora ride wih Panoramic Sled
The most comfortable way to see Auroras!
Group (1 sled) 499€
Starting time: 18:40 & 19:15
This is a comfortable way of trying to find the Northern Lights! Let us guide you to the real Lapland, where we will take our snowmobile and drive you around the Lappish scenery in our heated & covered sledges. We will cross rivers, lakes, forests and arrive at our cabin with zero light pollution. In our cabin you can enjoy hot drinks and homemade bakeries.
· Guiding in English, Spanish or Finnish
· Homemade snacks by the fire
· 20km Private Panoramic sled ride
· Transport to the wilderness from Levi and back
· Winter overall and boots
· Private locations
Choose participants and a date
4 Hours | Private Sled and Camera included
What to bring?
· Warm layers depending on the outside weather.
· Hand and feet warmers.
Contact us, if you cannot see the calendar to book your tour
Lay down in the sled
Get comfortable because we are set to the nature and search for Auroras!
This custom made sled will hold a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children though out the forests and lakes!
They are made to be efficient and transparent so your time inside is cozy and superb.
Enjoy the views and the nature that surrounds you.
Time to reach
to the hut
After a cozy ride, we have prepare a big fire in our hut that is located in the middle of nowhere!
First, we will check around for any aurora activity, see how it looks a wild forest and then have some warm delicacies.
Time for snacks
After so much fun, it is time to warm up and listen many of our local stories.
We can speak how does it feel to see more Northern Lights than police cars, how many colours can have the Auroras and if it’s possible to see them in summer time.
We will even make sure you take our popular lapland perfume called “Smoked hut” so you can bring it home.
Travelled as a family in Jan 22
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
– Children under 3 years old.
– Pregnant women.
– People who suffer of back/pelvic problems.
– People with physical disabilities.
· Remember that the maximum capacity for 1 sled is 2 adults and 2 children (4-12 years old) or 3 adults.
· Children: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Clothing: Wear winter clothing even you have included extra winter overalls for the tour.