Feel part of the lifestyle
Familiar, adoring and sweet. Created beyond expectation.
Years of training to become the best reindeer in Lapland.
Low guest ratio
Max Group size
· Reindeer Ride
· Hot drinks & lappish delicacies
· Reindeer Feeding
· Guide & Storytelling
· Alcohol Beverages
· Winter Overalls & Boots
Unique Reindeer Experience 1KM
Feed and ride with the most hard-working and friendly reindeer!
Child (Ages 4-12): 69€
Starting time: 09:40 and 12:40
We will arrive at our BaseCamp where we will enter a fence full of reindeer.
It is time to feed them! Some reindeer will come running to your bowl of food and others will even let you pet them! This is perfect for making close up photos and being near reindeer in an animal friendly way. After feeding it is time to meet our hard working sledding reindeer for a 1km ride!
After spending time with some reindeer we will warm up in our hut and get some hot drinks and homemade bakeries.
We will share some stories about herdering lifestyle.
· Guiding in English, Spanish or Finnish
· Homemade snacks in the hut
· 1km reindeer ride, Seat in the reindeer sled
· Reindeer feeding & Storytelling
· Winter Overall & Boots
· Transport to the kennel from Levi and back
Choose participants and a date
3 Hours | Transport and Snacks included
What to bring?
· Warm layers depending on the outside weather.
· GoPro or action camera for the time in the sled.
· Hand and feet warmers.
Contact us, if you cannot see the calendar to book your tour
Sit down in the sled
Get your camera ready because you will drive your own reindeer!
This handcraft sled will holds the strength and speed during the ride!
Made by old reindeer herders to be efficient and light so the reindeer can be comfortable.
Feel the speed and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
Time to meet our team
Time to release the hard-working reindeer! Now the reindeer will be happy to receive food for their work!
First, we will unattached them from the sled and take off the harness, so we can pet them and take selfies.
Perfect to fill up your social media with happy reindeer!
Time for snacks
After so much fun, it is time to warm up and listen many of our stories as a reindeer and about the local lifestyle.
We can speak how to take care of the reindeer, take them to expeditions and what they do in summer when the snow is melted.
We will even make sure you take our popular lapland perfume called “Smoked hut” so you can bring it home.
Travelled as a couple in Feb 22
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
– Pregnant women*.
– People who suffer of back/pelvic problems*.
– People with physical disabilities*.
(*Can only visit the farm by paying full price for the activity.)
· No extra person is able to join to our tour if it hasn’t reserve a seat.
Our farm is a private place where only our guests are welcome.
· Minimum capacity: This activity needs a minimum of 2 people to be able to take place, if you are a solo traveller, please contact us to add you with a group.
· Children: Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult.
· Clothing: Wear proper winter clothing.
· Please, be there in time, we will not keep the whole group waiting for guests arriving late.