Nature, peaceful and pure. Created beyond expectation.
Here we bring you the most authentic sauna in Lapland.
Pick up & Drop Off
Contact us via email to confirm the hotel/cabin
· Panoramic sled
· Hot drinks & lappish delicacies
· Guide & Storytelling
· Alcohol Beverages
Astonish Private Wilderness Sauna
Jump in our sled and let us bring you to the wildest cabin of Lapland!
Starting time: Depending the month
Ready to relax in the most wild sauna of Lapland? We will bring you with our panoramic sled to a remote area where only you will be enjoying.
We will show you the sauna and it’s features and we will leave you for 4 hours, you can dip in the river if you want, taste the delicacies we prepared for you and explore around if you wish.
· Guiding in English, Spanish or Finnish
· Homemade snacks in the cabin.
· 20km ride in the panoramic sled, totally private sled
· Towels and bathrobe.
· Transport to the sauna from Levi and back
Choose participants and a date
4 Hours | Full private tour included
What to bring?
· Warm layers depending on the outside weather.
· Favourite alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink
· Hand and feet warmers.
Contact us, if you cannot see the calendar to book your tour
Lay down in the sled
Get comfortable because we are ready for an exciting adventure!
This custom made sled will bring you to our sauna.
The sled is made to be efficient and cozy so you can start relaxing on the way.
Feel the nature that surrounds you.
Time for the sauna
We arrive to the sauna and is ready!
First, we will show you where is the ice dipping hole, where to take more firewood and the snacks for later!
Remember to take pictures and videos going to the frozen river!
Time for snacks
After so much fun, it is time to eat some local snacks and spend a bit of time outside.
Once you are ready, we can pick you up and bring you back to civilisation.
Travelled as a couple in Mar 22
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
– Children under 3 years old.
– Pregnant women.
– People who suffer of back/pelvic problems.
– People with physical disabilities.
· No extra person is able to join to our tour if it hasn’t reserve a seat.
Our sauna is a private place where only our guests are welcome.
· Remember that the maximum capacity for 1 sled is 2 adults and 2 children (4-12 years old) or 3 adults.
· Children: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Clothing: Wear winter clothing even you have included extra winter overalls for the tour.