Feel the nature
Calm, wonderland and unreal. Created beyond expectation.
Here we bring you the most stunning landscapes.
Low guest ratio
Pick up & Drop Off
In front of Zeropoint
Exercising, local, smooth. Join this amazing adventure with our experienced team in the middle of nowhere.
· Hot drinks & lappish delicacies
· Break at the Fireplace
· Guide & Storytelling
· Winter Equipment
· Alcohol Beverages
Snowshoeing to the nature
Gear up let’s see the most beautiful spot of Levi!
Starting time: Depending the month
Levi has its hidden spots where locals go hiking all year round.
These spots are difficult to find and rare to see people in. We will have an interesting snowshoeing in the lappish forest with wildlife surrounding us.
In the halftime of the snowshoeing, we will encounter an amazing landscape where rivers and fjells will be in the spot and will show us the best looking lappish scenery.
· Guiding in English, Spanish or Finnish
· Homemade snacks by the fire
· Transport to the kennel from Levi and back
Choose participants and a date
3 Hours | Pick up from Zeropoint and Snacks are included
What to bring?
· Warm layers depending on the outside weather.
· Camera, if you wish.
· Hand and feet warmers.
Contact us, if you cannot see the calendar to book your tour
Gear up and let’s go!
Take your snowshoes and let’s start from our basecamp to try to find wild animals and beautiful spots!
Enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
Time to disconnect while learning
Remember to take your camera/phone, it will be stunning surroundings!
First, we will hike on a small uphill to warm up and then we will find our way thru the forest.
Perfect to fill up your social media with landscapes!
Time for snacks
After so much fun, it is time to warm up and listen many of our stories as a locals.
We can speak how to take care of reindeer, survival skills and what we do in summer when the snow is melted.
We will even make sure you take our popular lapland perfume called “Smoked hut” so you can bring it home.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
– Children under 12 years old.
– Pregnant women.
– People who suffer of back/pelvic problems.
– People with physical disabilities.
· No extra person is able to join to our tour if it hasn’t reserve a seat.
· Minimum capacity: This activity needs a minimum of 2 people to be able to take place, if you are a solo traveller, please contact us to add you with a group.
· Children: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Clothing: Wear winter clothing even you have selected extra winter overalls for the tour.
· Please, be there in time, we will not keep the whole group waiting for guests arriving late.